Terms & Conditions for Photo Uploads
- Images should be no larger than 1MB. Photos must be in JPEG format.
- Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to UK law, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
- A participant who submits any such photos may have their information reported to the law, at Powerful Photography’s discretion.
Any uploaded images of children will be immediately deleted unless we have received written consent form from the parent or legal guardian.
A consent form is available here.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Powerful Photography respects photographers’ copyrights and copyrights shall remain vested with the creator of the image.
- Upon making the submission, you grant Powerful Photography, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known.
- Under no circumstance will Powerful Photography be liable for any:
a) lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete Submissions
b) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, submitted Photo(s);
c) problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, online computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the preceding;
d) incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the use of your uploaded photo by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the Photos and or the Submissions.
Your Submission(s) and the terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed under UK laws. Any aspects or disputes arising out of or in connection with the photo submissions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.