RETAIL/PERSONAL USE PHOTOGRAPHY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Powerful Photography (“Don Jordan”) grants you the buyer a non-exclusive perpetual personal use license subject to the following restrictions:
- This Lifetime Licence comes into effect on the date you receive your photos/digital download and emailed on your photo purchase invoice.
- This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the image(s) for display on personal websites, personal social media sites, devices and computers, or making prints or products for personal use. The image(s) may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The image(s) may not be used in advertising or submitted for contests. The image(s) may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed.
- However, an extension of this licence is granted for lifetime usage of the client’s personal e-commerce business website ONLY. Any images supplied by Powerful Photography cannot be used for Film, Television, or Public Billboard without written permission from Don Jordan at Powerful Photography.
- Image(s) may not be altered, without written consent from Powerful Photography
- Image(s) purchased through Powerful Photography are professionally edited using the latest software and hardware. Powerful Photography provides no warranties or refunds for Images ordered through the website. Downloaded Images purchased from the website will be of a higher resolution than the images displayed in the online gallery’s.
- The Client acknowledges that Powerful Photography will not be held responsible for the quality of, or any defects in, any prints or products made elsewhere.
- Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the image(s) remain exclusively with Powerful Photography.
- There are no warranties, express or implied. The Media are provided ‘as is.’
- Powerful Photography will not be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer’s use of theimage(s).
- Any other uses of the image(s) is a violation of UK and International copyrightlaws.